Pedro's Ice Wax 100ml
Recommended for Road and MTB in dry to mixed conditions. Ice Wax is an advanced natural wax dry chain lube. The biodegradable formula features a solvent-free detergent carrier which goes on wet to penetrate and flush dirt and grime during application. The carrier then evaporates leaving a semi-solid dry wax coating on the surfaces of the chain which provides excellent lubrication, efficiency, and wear protection.
How to use it
- Clean the chain from traditional lube.
- Apply generous coating of Ice Wax to the rollers of the chain and backpedal drivetrain 2-3 full rotations to distribute lubricant.
- Leave the chain to dry, depending on the weather and humidity, this could take up to 4 hours. It is important the chain is dry before riding.
- Using Ice Wax for the first time, apply a new coating after the first few rides to build up the layer of wax. Top up after the ride - not before, the wax must be dry before riding.
The wax will form a semi hard wax coating of the chain and attracts less dirt. You can therefore expect to top up many times instead of using degreaser to clean and re-wax the chain. The time invested initially to use Ice Wax is rewarded with less cleaning of the chain.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Express shipping with Matkahuolto (1-3 days)
- Bikes 49 €
- Apparel, accessories and components 7,90 €
Standard shipping 4-10 days
- Bikes 79 €
- Apparel, accessories and components ?? €
Please allow 1-3 business days to prepare your order.